Personalized Aluminum Racing Wheels 16 Spoke Black Chrome Rims Cool
Products: Forged wheels used for aluminum 6061-T6, OEM.
Production: We have advanced and complete production line.
Service: Professional engineers, designers, workers and staffs
offer you satisfied wheels and the best service.
Process Characteristics of forged wheel
- Firstly, heat the aluminum ingot to 400 degrees Celsius, then it’s
time to cut.
- Hot forging molding. The forging press with higher tonnage requires
lower working temperature of aluminum ingot, and the product grain
would be smaller, the toughness would be higher.
- After high temperature and high pressure molding, the rough blank’s
temperature is very high, its surface covered with black silk
carbide, should be moved by forklift; and the rough blank after
picking surface treatment already has the prototype of a wheel.
- With T6, this kind of heat treatment machine’s long time
reprocessing, the grain of rough blank would be more solid and the
toughness of product would be improved.
- Forged aluminum wheels must rely on mechanical processing, the
rough blank machined to the wheels molding, therefore the work
content including bead molding, screw hole drill, disk turning and
its detail processing steps.
- Before painting, the surface of wheels must be checked again.
The advantages of the forged wheels
- Personalized private customization.
- Light weight, reduce fuel consumption
- Extend tire’s cool styling
- Fashion beauty, cool styling
- High strength, more security
|Brand Name:||Duke||Model No.||DK0806|
|Finishing:||Gloss, machine, electroplating||Hole:||4-8|
1. Comparison: Forged wheels used for 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Superior quality forged wheels at competitive price
2. Finish: Can offer Polish, Face, Machine, Lip, Hyper, Sliver, any
color and so on
3. OEM, can customize according to requirements.
4. Certifications: DOT &VIA certifications
5. MOQ is four pcs.