High Profile Forged Racing Alloy Wheels 20 Inch / Black Chrome
Wheels For Vehicle
Our forged and casting products have mature technology of painting,
chromatography, electrophoretic coating, electroplating and so on;
strive to make each wheel to be perfect. We pay attention to each
detail, with professional pre-sales service and strong customer
Process Characteristics of forged wheel
- Cylindrical design, wheels with larger diameter is forged by
thicker aluminum, it’s totally different with the ‘raw material’
manufacturing method which casting wheel used, forged wheels uses
6061-T6 aluminum alloy as its raw material, metal block is high
pressure molding, density closely, no porosity, high strength and
- According to the J number of the aluminum wheel width required
- Firstly, heat the aluminum ingot to 400 degrees Celsius, then it’s
time to cut.
- Hot forging molding. The forging press with higher tonnage requires
lower working temperature of aluminum ingot, and the product grain
would be smaller, the toughness would be higher.
- After high temperature and high pressure molding, the rough blank’s
temperature is very high, its surface covered with black silk
carbide, should be moved by forklift; and the rough blank after
picking surface treatment already has the prototype of a wheel.
- With T6, this kind of heat treatment machine’s long time
reprocessing, the grain of rough blank would be more solid and the
toughness of product would be improved.
- Forged aluminum wheels must rely on mechanical processing, the
rough blank machined to the wheels molding, therefore the work
content including bead molding, screw hole drill, disk turning and
its detail processing steps.
- Before painting, the surface of wheels must be checked again.
The advantages of the forged wheels
- Personalized private customization.
- Light weight, reduce fuel consumption
- Extend tire’s cool styling
- Fashion beauty, cool styling
- High strength, more security
|Brand Name:||Duke||Model No.||DK0805|
|Finishing:||Gloss, machine, electroplating||Hole:||4-8|
1. Comparison: Forged wheels used for 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Superior quality forged wheels at competitive price
2. Finish: Can offer Polish, Face, Machine, Lip, Hyper, Sliver, any
color and so on
3. OEM, can customize according to requirements.
4. Certifications: DOT &VIA certifications
5. MOQ is four pcs.